Publishing the system
To push changes to the live version of this website, simply
git push the
master branch. Netlify will automatically rebuild the website with the latest code & design and redeploy it.
Details on editing and updating this website are available in Confluence (Malvern Panalytical employees only).
When you're ready to cut a new release to NPM, here are the steps you'll need to take:
- Ensure you're on the latest version of the
masterbranch with no unstaged changes
- Go to
package.jsonand bump the version number
- For major releases, push the first number (and reset the following numbers)
- For new features, push the next number
- For fixes, push the final number
- Commit this change and push it up
This will push the latest version up to NPM.