The images we use can have a great effect on how people perceive our company. Just as we have tone of voice guidelines to help keep our writing clear and effective, our tone of visuals guidelines will help you choose images that best represent Malvern Panalytical.
MP imaging matrix
- Uniform content strategy across all channels and segments
- Make sure to use the content type that matches your audience.
- When the content type needs to cover a broad audience, make sure to cover all content types and rotate them occasionally
- Dramatic lighting - strong color contrast
- retain highlight and shadow detail
- Striking composition to attract attention
- Shallow depth of field for emphasis on specific small item - with influence on big change elsewhere
- Foreground and background blur
- High-key or Low-key lighting:
- ensure focal point
- Model may look directly to camera in some shots
Inform - Applications
Inform - Technology
Of course, we still make products too. Product photography is also shot separately, with natural color, isolated on a white background for catalogue use.