Our brand font is Inter. This typeface has been selected for its;
- Excellent clarity and legibility
- Extensive character set
- Comprehensive weight and style options
- Understated authority
Find more information about Inter at https://rsms.me/inter
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz @ $ € £ ¥ & © ® ™ μ ± °
- Inter Light for printed materials, Inter Regular for digital (e.g. Powerpoint)
- Color: 100% black for printed materials, MP21Charcoal for digital
- Inter Semi Bold for emphasis
- Recommended font sizes for body text:
- Minimum: 7pt with 9.5pt leading
- Standard: 8pt with 11pt leading
- Maximum: 9pt with 12pt leading
White text on dark: use Inter Regular with Bold for emphasis
- Use Inter Bold for H1 and H2 headings
- Use Inter Semi Bold for H3 and H4 headings
- H1, H2 and H3 typically in MP21Charcoal
- When text is on a coloured background, it is either black or white
- H3 is 100% black when below 11pt
- H4 is typically Inter Semi Bold, 100% black
- Leading should be approx 35% more than cap height, so at 9 pt the leading will be approx 12 pt.
- The size ratio between H1 and H2 should be approx 3:2, so for example: if the cap height of H1 is 20 pt, then H2 should be approx 14 pt.
- H2 to H3, and H3 to H4 can be approximately 4:3 ratio, e.g. about three quarters of the size.
- H4 will be approximately the same size as bodytext, but in bold weight.
- The size of the Headings define the space around them: If the cap height is x, then the space underneath should be x as well. The height over the heading is 2x.
We're BIG on small™
- Use Inter Semi Bold.
- Typically in MP21Charcoal, or white when on a dark background.
- Only capitalize the W, B, I and G.
- Trademark ™ is required in the first use of the BoS phrase, per document; it may be removed from subsequent uses.
URLs and email addresses
All instances of URLs and email addresses must be rendered in Inter Semi Bold, color MP21Green.
Color: MP21Green is considered a "call to action" (CTA) color and should only be used to draw attention to actionable information.