The Malvern Panalytical logo is available in three formats:
- Standard, with the text alongside the 'X' brandmark;
- Stacked, with the X and the text centered;
- Simple, for use at small sizes (when the fine details of the regular logo become obscured).
Where it is used in close proximity to other design elements the logo must be separated from them by, at least, multiples of the height of the uppercase M in the word Malvern:
- Standard logo: 1× M-height on all sides
- Stacked logo: 2× M-height underneath, and 1× M-height on left, right, and top sides
The logo may be used in a single color black or white to achieve maximum contrast and legibility.
The logo may also be used on dark backgrounds with the wordmark and strapline in white to achieve maximum contrast and legibility.
The strapline "a Spectris company" is part of the logo and must be included. It may only be removed if it's not readable: e.g. on a digital screen if the logo is so small that there are not enough pixels to resolve the text, or in a print application if the substrate is too textured to allow a clear print.
For cropped vertical shapes the brandmark is always cropped from the lowest vertex of the Petrol stripes - marked with a dotted line in the diagram below.
The mark may be cropped progressively from the opposite outer edge.
Ensure that the three colors of the brandmark are visible at all times.
- Do not alter the proportion of the Malvern Panalytical logo in any way.
- Do not attempt to recreate the Malvern Panalytical logo.
- Ask Marketing for a copy, suited to your requirements.
- The arms of the 'X' brandmark must be at 90° to each other. You can use the corner of a sheet of paper, diagonally against the top of the 'X' mark, to check if the logo is in proportion.