The basics of our digital brand
Version 0.0.0 Development
- Our font is Inter.
- Text is colored MP Charcoal (#333333).
- 18px font size.
- We write in American English using sentence case.
Primary button Secondary button Tertiary button
- Primary buttons are always colored MP Green (#13AA13). Please use this color sparingly, for the most important elements on the page.
- Secondary buttons may be colored MP Blue (#00A2C2), or outlined.
- The font is Inter Bold, 18px.
- 6px border-radius.
- Padding is 0.777em (horizontal) and 1.5em (vertical).
- Use a plain white background, with a splash of color to emphasise important elements.
- Reduce visual clutter by using space to separate items, rather than lines or boxes. Don't be afraid of white space!
- Text is most comfortable to read when it's between 50-75 characters wide. This translates to 30-50 em.